Friday, October 24, 2008

A New Day!

Happy Friday (or at least that is what day I think it is!)

We have arrived at our destination for today. It is a neat little place and is smaller than the other 2 that we have stayed. It is called Aspa Herrgard. We have tv and good internet connection. I wrote a nice long update last night but the wireless connection was poor so I lost it all and it was late so we just turned in to get ready for today.

Thursday we stayed at a castle called B something Slott. (I can't remember how to spell it and all the information is in the car.) It was in the middle of nowhere! But it was pretty! It took us about 2 hours to get there from Wednesday's place. Our suite had tall windows and a big screen TV (which made up for the bad internet connect I guess).





It was sunny when we got there and as the day when along it turned gray. They had this stuff bear at the entrance and then a huge stuffed wolf laying under the grand piano.


Dinner was wonderful! The best yet! We had 5 courses that included Rainbow Trout, a pumpkin potato pasta with a cream sauce to die for, a wonderful dark chocolate dessert and then a selection of local cheese. I went hatless last night for dinner last night.

Looks good uh?

I am going to log off for now and update a little later. Now that I have great internet access it shouldn't be a problem.

Check back before you head out for the weekend!

Blessed

Robin

No comments: