Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally Some Pictures

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It is 7:11 pm here. By the way did you know that there are 7/11 Stores in Sweden? Anyway, today was an exciting day. The day I got my car! Our day started out early since we got out of bed at 6:30 that is 12:30 "Tennessee" time. Volvo picked us up at 8:30. We were first in line to get our car. It really is a exciting process! Here are some pictures.









Yes, we actually made it back to the hotel with some help or maybe not with a gps. I made some wrong turns and it had to "recalculate" several times. Dennis was the co-pilot and we did make it without hurting each other. :-)

The weather here today hasn't been wonderful! It was cold, windy and raining this morning when we left. On our way back it was just very grey with a brisk wind. We checked out the local "mall" for some people watching and of course some shopping. I only purchased a neat hat and a scarf. Speaking of a hat my hair has it a growing "spurt" and it also seems to be turning to a "prettier" color of something. Maybe black??

Anyway, if you don't mind, please say a prayer for me. My stomach is not feeling well all of the sudden so I am praying that I am not getting what Dennis had! Tomorrow is a "free" day so we will be spending it around the city. The following is a picture of me getting on the train Sunday for our 4 hour ride.


Well I need to go now. Thanks for following along! I will try to update again before "morning".

Blessed!
Robin

Robin

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hello from Nashville! Love your car- your are going to be one hot nana in that ride and it has nothing to do with hot flashes! Ha! I know you and Dennis are having a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it. Happy adventures!

David Resseguie said...

Very nice car!