Friday, October 24, 2008

2nd Post of the Day!

Hey There Again,

The weather is cold windy and rainy today. Our place for today is close to the water so we did take a little walk with the umbrella just to see what it was all about. I think dinner tonight will be good. On the menu among other things there is steak and something I think will be close to Lobster Bisque. The lady had a hard time translating some of the things and said that it will be soup with lobster so I choose to think bisque.

Tomorrow, we start out on our Kingdom of Glass portion of our trip. It will involve shopping so I am looking forward to it. Amazingly enough the beds at every place we have stayed have been very comfortable. I seem to wake up every morning around 3:00 and have a hard time going back to sleep. Maybe this will pass we all know I need my beauty sleep!

Dennis and I are proud of ourselves and our driving and direction skills! Other than the first day of driving back to the hotel, we have found our way quite nicely. We are missing everyone a lot! You know sometimes it is the little things that I take for granted. Things like Cottonelle TP (or Non-John Wayne TP) ice in your beverage, it doesn't even matter if it is crushed or cube! And drinking glasses that are big enough to get more than 3 ozs in! Not to mention the meter system!

Anyway, we are having a great time. I will have Dennis load up some pictures and post them a little latter.

Thanks for all your emails or comments! We read everyone 1!

Blessed

Robin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so thrilled that you are in Sweden!!!! We had no idea! Hope you continue to have a safe and fun journey!!! We miss you and love you both! -Grant, Bree, Savannah, and Lauren