Friday, October 17, 2008

Do You Know What Time it is?

It is some where in the neighborhood of 8:00 p.m. here. We ventured out and got some dinner or maybe you might call it lunch. They served breakfast this morning in the plane but it was yogurt (I don't like) orange juice and a hot roll. I had the roll and juice and called it done. Who knows maybe I might just loose some weight on this trip. I say that before I think about all of the amazing desserts I saw while out today.

We went to what I would call Stockholm's version of the food court at the mall. There was even a Cajun place that featured a Tennessee Bearnaise sauce really. We stopped at the 7 Eleven at the train station on the way back and saw a funny sign it was referring to the lottery but it said
"Full Fart" I just had to laugh! Dennis is laying here beside me snoring or I would have him add some pictures. I will make him take care of it tomorrow.

We are going to take a Hop On Hop Off bus tour tomorrow so that should be fun. We will be quite the train riders by the time we get home. We are taking the train to Gotenburg on Sunday and it will be a 4 hour ride. We should get to see a lot of the country.

I will end this post with a funny story or at least it is funny now. When we got on the train at the airport both Dennis and I were to take care of our luggage. Remember we have 2 suitcases each plus a computer bag, purse and bag. Anyway, we made sure we were getting on the right train and I was the first to get on. I was struggling with putting my bags in the rack and getting out of the way so Dennis gets on and takes over the task. Well, when we get off the train 20 minutes later Dennis only had his small carryone bag. Before the train took off I was like Honey get your big bag! He gets back on and his bag is no where to be seen. Now there were only 6 other people in our car and I was like why would some one take Dennis' bag?? After all some people we have seen are very small (skinny) and I was thinking boy will they get a surprise when they open that suit case. It was all of Dennis' clothes except for 1 pair of jeans, shoes, shirt and all of his underwear :-). Anyway the good Lord was looking at for us because we went to the information/ticket office, they called and the suitcase was at the train station where we got on. We just wanted 20 minutes and some nice lady brought it to us. Both Dennis and I laughed and said Thank you Lord! We didn't know where we would find any "big boy" clothes!

Jessica called this afternoon and Tristian has his first tooth! Both Jessica and Tyler were sick Thursday night so Tyler couldn't go to the pumpkin patch today :-( Grandmother and Granddaddy were looking forward to it I know.

Anyway, I need to turn in. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will update tomorrow!

Blessed!
Robin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a great time!
Love
Kaye