Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Counting Down

One week from tomorrow we will be on our way! I can't believe that we are actually going to Sweden and Rome and that we will actually be gone 2+ weeks! There are so many things to take care of and lets not forget packing. I think the trick will be layering because of the different temps. Sweden will welcome us with temps in the high 40's low 50's and then Rome will be in the low 70's. With that being said don't you think layering is the only way to go? But wait a minute.......... what about the weight limit on luggage and the extra baggage charges!

And all of this for a car!! I know it will be a tough job but hey someone needs to do it and I am glad it is going to be me. It is getting late and I need my beauty sleep so I will sign off for now. Please stop by again next week. We look forward to sharing our trip with you.

God is Good All the Time!
Robin for "us"

No comments: